Enjoy a trip to the largest city in Northern Thailand.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 23rd – October 4th
- Valid for travel on the outbound through November 30th, 2014 and from January 15th, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday and Sunday departures. Must purchase at least 4 days in advance of departure and by September 25th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sfo nrt bkk
- Destination: CNX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: bkk nrt sfo
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- LAS – SFO (San Francisco) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – CNX (Chiang Mai) – NRT – SFO – LAS. The segment between Bangkok and Chiang Mai will be operated by Bangkok Air. Segments between the US and Thailand can be operated by All Nippon Airways under United flight numbers.
- 17, 558 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. The segments between United States and Bangkok will earn 16,854 miles or 5.7 cents per mile with United. The segments operated by Bangkok Air are mileage earning with Bangkok Air or Air Berlin.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines” in Airline 1 and “Bangkok Airways” in Airline 2.
- Orbitz charges a $7 service fee for multi-carrier itineraries that are not refunded should you cancel within the risk free cancellation period.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.