Go checkout Northern Thailand.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 21st – 29th
- Valid for travel until November 30th and January 10th, 2015 – March 31st, 2015. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: nrt bkk
- Destination: CNX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: bkk nrt
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – CNX – BKK – NRT – IAH. The segments between Bangkok and Phuket will be operated by Bangkok Air and are non-mileage earning with United. The segments between Tokyo and Bangkok will be operated by All Nippon Airways under United flight numbers.
- 20,034 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United for the United and All Nippon Airways segments or 19,034 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United on Airline 1 and Bangkok Air on Airline 2. Orbitz will charge a $7 fee for multi-carrier itineraries. This fee is not refunded should you cancel within the 24 hour risk free cancellation period.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.