A good fare to visit Taiwan.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Diego
- October 15th – 22nd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 8th – December 10th, 2014 and from January 7th, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. All travel must be completed by June 15th, 2015. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by September 29th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sea,pdx nrt
- Destination: TPE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nrt sea,pdx
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Las Vegas, replace SAN with LAS)
- (For Denver, replace SAN with DEN)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – SEA (Seattle) – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – SEA – SAN. Some segments will be operated by Alaska under its own flight numbers or Delta flight numbers
- 14,320 miles or 5.6 cents per mile.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Delta on Airline 1 and Alaska on Airline 2
- ITA results in a fare for $798. Orbitz will charge a $7 fee for multi-carrier itineraries for a fare total of $805. This $7 fee is not refunded should you cancel within the 24 hour risk free cancellation period.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.