Delta – $884: Orlando / Atlanta / Detroit / Minneapolis – Taipei, Taiwan. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good fare to visit Taiwan.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Orlando
- November 10th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 8th – December 10th, 2014 and from January 7th, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. All travel must be completed by June 15th, 2015. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by September 29th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: TPE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Atlanta availability, replace MCO with ATL on the Departing from: field)
- (For Detroit availability, replace MCO with DTW on the Departing from: field)
- (For Minneapolis availability, replace MCO with MSP on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCO – DTW (Detroit) – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – DTW – MCO
- 17,384 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Delta Air Lines”.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.