A very good sale to Singapore. You have to take the routing to get this price. ITA will price this at $646, however, when you go to ticket this on Orbitz, it will be $632.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 17th – 25th
- Valid for travel until November 30th. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: icn hkg
- Destination: SIN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: hkg icn
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – ICN (Seoul) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SIN (Singapore) – HKG – ICN – IAH
- 19,886 miles or 3.2 cents per mile. Korean Air is an Alaska Air partner. This fare has different mileage earning depending on the operating carrier:
- IAH – ICN – HKG and vice versa segments are operated by Korean Air in Q fare class. This is 16,696 miles. When crediting to Alaska Air, you will earn 70% mileage or 11,688 miles
- HKG – SIN – HKG is operated by Cathay Pacific in V fare class. Cathay Pacific is an Alaska Air partner and it will earn 50% mileage or 1,594 miles.
- In total, you will earn 13,282 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Korean Air on Airline 1 and Cathay Pacific on Airline 2
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.