A good sale to Bangkok from Delta out its hubs — that’s rare. Availability is extremely limited, but if you can make it work, enjoy.
Minneapolis is $12 more.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- November 18th – 26th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 8th – December 10th, 2014 and from January 7th, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures with a 7 day stay minimum. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by September 29th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: TPE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Detroit availability, replace MCO with DTW on the Departing from: field)
- (For Minneapolis availability, replace MCO with MSP on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – MSP (Minneapolis) – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – ATL
- 19,793 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Delta Air Lines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.