Have a great time in Thailand. Available via American ($840) and United ($854).
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via American
- November 11th – 20th
- American: Valid for travel on the outbound until November 30th or January 1st, 2015 – April 15th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by October 15th, 2014.
- United: Valid for travel on the outbound until November 30th or January 1st, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday and Sunday departures departures. Must purchase at least 4 days in advance of departure and by October 31st, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For United availability, replace “aa aa” with “ua ua” on the Advanced Routing Code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- LAS – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – LAX – LAS
- For American: the segments between Tokyo and Bangkok will be operated by Japan Airlines
- For United: the segments between Tokyo and Bangkok will be operated by All Nippon Airways
- 17,120 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “American Airlines” (or “United Airlines”).
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.