A good sale to Geneva. We had a lot of issues pricing this — ITA is pricing this as $739. However, the closest we got to that price is on Expedia for $761.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 3rd – 10th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until December 14th or December 24th – May 6th, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by October 13th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+
- Destination: GVA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- LAS – MIA (Miami) – BCN (Barcelona) – GVA (Geneva) – MAD (Madrid) – DFW (Dallas) – LAS. Segments can be operated by British Airways, US Airways, Iberia under the own flights numbers or American flight numbers. This specific routing also includes a flight operated by Swiss Air from Barcelona to Geneva.
- 13,877 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. This fare will earn 13,482 miles or 5.6 cents per mile when crediting to American.
- Book on Expedia using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “American Airlines” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.