A good sale to Bangkok. Bangkok offers easy access and inexpensive access to the rest of Southeast Asia with the numerous number of low cost carriers based there. Use skyscanner.net to search for cheap options.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 10th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until December 6th or January 7th, 2015 – April 24th, 2015 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – SEA (Seattle) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – LAX (Los Angeles) – SAN
- 17,107 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Delta
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.