A good sale to Athens for Fall / Winter travel. This is an United K fare — meaning, you have to be specific with what type of routing and carrier you take in order to maximize mileage accrual. There are routings and carrier mixes that are slightly cheaper than this — not worth it to give up the miles.
We are routing you via Germany and then connecting to Aegean Airlines to ensure 100% mileage accrual! Collect those miles. Miles = cheapest way to travel.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 10th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from November 1st – December 11th, 2014 or December 24th, 2014 – February 28th, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua a3
- Destination: ATH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: a3 ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – MUC (Munich) – ATH (Athens) – FRA (Frankfurt) – IAH
- 12,717 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Visit Hipmunk using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search
- On From field, enter IAH::UA A3
- On To field, enter ATH::A3 UA
- This will link you directly to book on United.com
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.