A good sale to/from Omaha. Availability vary by carrier. As with most domestic fares, these can purchase as one-ways, so mix and match carrier to find your optimal travel dates.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with American
- December 5th – 9th
- Valid for travel until May, 2015. Blackout for Thanksgiving and Christmas travel and also the entire month of March. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- Destination: OMA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Delta availability, replace aa aa with dl dl on the Advanced Routing Code fields)
- (For United availability, replace aa aa with ua ua on the Advanced Routing Code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – DFW (Dallas) – OMA (Omaha) – SAN – SAN
- 3,520 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select American, Delta or United
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.