Enjoy a good sale to Moscow.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 11th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until December 15th and from January 10th, 2015 – March 31st, 2015 for Monday through Wednesday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by October 29th, 2014 — TODAY!
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: yyz fra,muc
- Destination: DME
- Return Advanced Routing Code: fra,muc yyz
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – YYZ (Toronto) – MUC (Munich) – DME (Moscow) – MUC – YYZ – IAH
- 13,218 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage for the segments between Canada and Russia and 25% mileage between United States and Canada when crediting to United. As such, you will earn 11,336 miles or 5.6 cents per mile when crediting to United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Air Canada” in “Airline 1” and “Lufthansa” in “Airline 2”.
- Orbitz will charge a $7 fee for multi-carrier itineraries such as this and that fee is non-refundable even within the 24 hour risk cancellation period.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.