A nice price drop from a couple of days ago and one of the lowest fares to Singapore we’ve seen from Delta hubs. The challenge is that it requires you to leave this month and return starting December 9th. So if you can take a long vacation, enjoy.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- November 27th – December 9th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until November 28th, 2014. Return from December 9th – 24th or December 29th – January 1st, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: SIN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Detroit availability, replace “ATL” with “DTW” on the “Departing from:” field)
- (For Minneapolis availability, replace “ATL” with “MSP” on the “Departing from:” field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “9-16″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – MSP (Minneapolis) – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – LAX (Los Angeles) – ATL
- 20,885 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Delta
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.