A good sale to Phuket.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 27th – February 4th, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late January, 2015 – April 15th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: nrt bkk
- Destination: HKT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: bkk nrt
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – HKT (Phuket) – BKK – NRT – IAH. The segments between Bangkok and Phuket will be operated by Bangkok Air and are non-mileage earning with United. The segments between Tokyo and Bangkok will be operated by All Nippon Airways under United flight numbers.
- 19,902 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United for the United and All Nippon Airways segments or 19,054 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use CheapTickets to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United on Airline 1 and Bangkok Air on Airline 2. CheapTickets charges a $20 service fee for this itinerary that is not refunded should you cancel within the risk free cancellation period. (We could not price this anywhere else remotely close to the ITA price — this was the best bet)
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.