A good sale to Manila. Use it to go to Boracay or Palawan Island.
Sample Travel Date:
- December 2nd – 9th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until December 7th or January 10th, 2015 – April 15th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa aa f?
- Destination: MNL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: f? aa aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – DFW (Dallas) – ICN (Seoul) – MNL (Manila) – ICN – DFW – IAH. The segments between Seoul and Manila will be operated by either Korean Air or Asiana.
- 17,368 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. You will earn 14,144 miles or 5.8 cents per mile when crediting to American as the segments between Seoul and Manila are non-mileage earning with American. Asiana segments can be credited to United at 70% and Korean Air segments can be credited to Alaska at 70%
- Book on CheapTickets with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select American on Airline 1 and Korean Air on Airline 2 and Asiana on Airline 3. CheapTickets charges a $20 or so service fee for this itinerary that is not refunded should you cancel within the risk free cancellation period. (We could not price this anywhere else remotely close to the ITA price — this was the best bet)
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.