A good sale to Hong Kong on Delta.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 19th – 26th, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 16th, 2015 – February 10th, 2015 or March 3rd – May 9th 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sea
- Destination: HKG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sea
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL –SEA (Seattle) – HKG (Hong Kong) – ATL
- 17,334 miles or 4.1 cents per mile. You will earn 17,334 elite qualifying miles, however, Delta is moving to a revenue based mileage earning for 2015, so you will earn at minimum 4,400 miles or a maximum of 11,440 miles if you are a Delta Diamond elite member with a Delta co-branded American Express credit card ($880 base fare + fuel surcharge x 5 as the minimum)
- Book on Expedia using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “Delta” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.