A great fare to Asia via United. Travel to Shanghai ($765), Beijing ($792) or Hong Kong ($793) from Atlanta, Detroit and Minneapolis.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta to Shanghai
- December 2nd – 11th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from November 25th – December 10th, 2014 and from January 7th, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 4 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Destination: PVG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Detroit availability, replace “ATL” with “DTW” on the “Departing from:” field)
- (For Minneapolis availability, replace “ATL” with “MSP” on the “Departing from:” field)
- (For destinations in Beijing or Hong Kong, replace “PVG” with “PEK” or “HKG” on the Destination field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “9-16″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – EWR (Newark) – PVG (Shanghai) – EWR – ATL
- 16,220 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Book on Expedia using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “UNITED” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.