Delta – $714 – $755: Houston – Shanghai / Beijing / Hong Kong / Taipei. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A great sale from Delta to Shanghai ($714), Beijing ($741), Hong Kong ($755) and Taipei ($746).
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Shanghai
- December 2nd – 11th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until December 10th, 2014 and from January 7th, 2014 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 5 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl dl
- Destination: PVG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl dl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For destinations in Beijing or Hong Kong replace “PVG” with either “PEK”or “HKG”” in Destination field)
- (For Taipei replace “PVG” with “TPE”” in Destination field and use “dl dl nrt” in the outbound routing field and “nrt dl dl” in the return routing field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – DTW (Detroit) – PVG (Shanghai) – SEA (Seattle) – IAH
- 15,771 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.