A good sale to St. Petersburg.
This is a Star Alliance K fare — be mindful that in order to earn miles for any segment, you have to fly on United, Air Canada or Brussels. If you fly on Lufthansa, Swiss or Austrian, it will be non-mileage. If you don’t care about miles, you can get this for about $30 cheaper.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 22nd – 29th, 2015
- Valid for travel from January, 2015 – March, 2015. Availability is extremely limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ord o:ua muc,fra
- Destination: LED
- Return Advanced Routing Code: muc,fra o:ua ord
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCI – ORD (Chicago) – MUC (Munich) – LED (St. Petersburg) – FRA (Frankfurt) – ORD – MCI. Segments Germany and Russia will be operated by Lufthansa and will be non-mileage earning.
- 12,076 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. The segments between Germany and Russia are non-mileage earning, as such, you will earn 9,876 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Visit Hipmunk using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search
- On From field, enter MCI::ORD O:UA MUC,FRA
- On To field, enter LED::MUC,FRA O:UA ORD
- This will link you directly to book on United.com
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page