A great sale to Bali!
Sample Travel Date:
- January 24th – 30th, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 10th, 2015 – March 31st, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ sin
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sin ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – DPS (Bali – Denpasar) – HKG (Hong Kong) – ORD (Chicago) – IAH. Segments between Singapore and Bali will be operated by JetStar — be mindful of it. United and JetStar are interline partners – so baggage should check through.
- 22,324 miles or 2.8 cents per mile. The segments between Bali and Singapore are non-mileage earning, as such, you will earn 16,949 miles or 3.6 cents per mile
- Book via Google Flights link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.The flight information has been pre-populated for you. All you need to do is enter the dates for for the Houston – Singapore, Singapore – Bali, Bali – Singapore, and Singapore – Houston segments as found on ITA.
- It will link you to United.com to book.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.