United – Under $710: Atlanta / Detroit / Minneapolis / Cincinnati – Amsterdam / Milan / Paris / Rome. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Here’s an attack fare we like. United is attacking Delta’s fares to Amsterdam, Milan, Paris and Rome (key SkyTeam European hubs). These are attack fares and will not last. Use the risk free cancellation period to do the following:
- Then plan
- If within those 24 hours, your plans don’t work, cancel risk free!
Here are the prices we found – it can be a few dollars more or less depending on departure city:
- Amsterdam [AMS] – $676
- Milan [MXP] – $671
- Paris [CDG] – $710
- Rome [FCO] – $696
And no, these fares do not meet our 6 cents per mile criterion. Just a good fare to Europe for Spring travel.
Update 12/11/2014 @ 3:15PM Eastern – fare gone.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis to Paris
- April 14th – 21st, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from April 1st, 2015 – May 13th, 2015. Must purchase by December 11th (TODAY)
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Destination: CDG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Atlanta availability, replace MSP with ATL on the Departing from: field)
- (For Detroit availability, replace MSP with DTW on the Departing from: field)
- (For Cincinnati availability, replace MSP with CVG on the Departing from: field)
- (For other destinations, replace CDG with the airport from above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MSP – EWR (Newark) – CDG (Paris) – ORD (Chicago) – MSP
- 9,304 miles
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.