A good attack fare to enjoy Miami from the following cities:
- Houston (IAH): $192
- San Diego (SAN): $194
- Kansas City (MCI): $194
- Las Vegas (LAS): $230
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Houston – Miami
- January 7th – 13th, 2015
- Valid for travel from January, 2015 – November, 2015 with availability from early June – late August, 2015 limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl dl
- Destination: MIA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl dl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other departure cities, enter their above airport code in the departure field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – ATL (Atlanta) – MIA (Miami) – MSP (Minneapolis) – IAH
- 3,818 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Book on Expedia using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “Delta” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.