A good fare between the coasts.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 14th – 20th, 2015
- Valid for travel from January, 2015 – February, 2015. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us+
- Destination: SFO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCO – CLT (Charlotte) – SFO (San Francisco) – CLT – MCO
- 5,508 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. There is also a $296 fare that involves the same routing — the difference is that the $296 fare is all single flight number or “direct”. Direct is a misnomer when it comes to airfares — it does not mean nonstop. However, by saving $6, you are losing out about 700 miles worth of miles because the direct flights are credited as a nonstop. 700 miles is worth more than $6.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “US Airways”.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.