United – $738 – $780: Atlanta / Detroit / Minneapolis / Kansas City / Cincinnati / Memphis – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good fare to Ho Chi Minh City. Use low cost carrier VietJet to see the rest of the country.
- Atlanta (ATL): $768
- Detroit (DTW): $768
- Minneapolis (MSP): $780
- Kansas City (MCI): $768
- Cincinnati (CVG): $743
- Memphis (MEM): $738
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- January 25th – February 2nd, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 12th, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Friday through Sunday departures. A 5-day minimum stay is required. Very limited availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Destination: SGN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For availability from other departure cities, replace “ATL” in the departure field with the corresponding airport codes from above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – EWR (Newark) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SGN (Ho Chi Minh City) – HKG – EWR – ATL
- 19,440 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.