A good fare to Bali. Depending on dates, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 19th – 28th, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 10th, 2015 – March 31st, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. There is a minimum stay of 7 days. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: nrt sin
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sin nrt
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- DEN – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – DPS (Bali – Denpasara) – NRT – SIN – DEN
- 20,272 miles or 4.2 cents per mile. Segments between Singapore and Bali will be operated by JetStar and non-mileage earning, as such, you will earn 18,223 miles or 4.7 cents per mile.
- Book on Google Flights using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Google Flights might show a higher price initially, but select the exact flights as shown on ITA and it should price correctly. Sample dates have been pre-populated — replace it with your travel dates.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.