American – $242 – $252: San Diego – Fort Lauderdale / Baltimore / Washington DC (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Take a trip to the following:
- Fort Lauderdale [FLL]: $242
- Baltimore [BWI]: $242
- Washington DC [DCA or IAD]: $252
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Fort Lauderdale
- January 27th – 31st
- Valid for travel from January 7th – March 12th, 2014. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by January 7th, 2015 — TODAY!
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- Destination: FLL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel to Baltimore or Washington DC, replace “FLL” with “BWI”, “DCA” or “IAD” in the destination field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – DFW (Dallas) – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – DFW – SAN. This includes an overnight stay in Dallas on the outbound.
- 4,568 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “American Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.