A good fare to the second largest city in Greece.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 15th – 21st
- Valid for travel on the outbound from February 1st – February 28th, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by January 17th, 2015.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: o:ua o:a3
- Destination: SKG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: o:a3 o:ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – MUC (Munich) – SKG (Thessaloniki) – MUC – IAH. The routing codes we use ensure that you will earn 100% mileage.The segment between Germany and Thessaloniki will be operated by Aegean. Any segments operated by Lufthansa will result in 0% mileage.
- 12,348 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Go to United.com using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. You may need to use the Multiple Destination search functionality and enter each segment individually as shown on ITA to price it out.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.