A good fare to visit Shanghai.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 1st – 8th
- Valid for travel on the outbound through February 10th, 2015 and from February 18th – February 21st, 2015 and from March 1st – April 10th, 2015. Must purchase at least 5 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl dl
- Destination: PVG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl dl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- K, V
- DEN – SEA (Seattle) – PVG( Shanghai) – SEA – DEN
- 16,986 miles or 4.3 cents per mile. Some segments may be operated by Alaska Airlines. This fare will earn 100% elite qualifying miles with Delta.
- Book on Expedia using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “Delta” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.