American / United – $793 – $893: Minneapolis / Atlanta / Detroit / Kansas City / Salt Lake City / Memphis – Hong Kong. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A nice fare to a favorite destination of ours. Available from the following:
- Minneapolis [MSP]: $835
- Atlanta [ATL]: $893
- Detroit [DTW]: $819
- Kansas City [MCI]: $793
- Salt Lake City [SLC]: $853
- Memphis [MEM]: $814
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis [MSP] via American
- February 16th – 27th
- Valid for travel until February 28th, 2015. Limited availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- Destination: HKG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel via United, replace “aa aa” with “ua ua” in the advanced routing code fields)
- (For travel from other departure cities, replace “MSP” with a corresponding airport code from above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MSP – DFW (Dallas) – HKG (Hong Kong) – DFW – MSP
- 17,918 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “American Airlines” (or “United Airlines”).
For more of the latest deals, visit our fare deals page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.