United – $210: Atlanta / Detroit / Cincinnati – Los Angeles (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
United is attacking Delta fares to/from Los Angeles. This will not last. Even includes Summer availability for $20 – $30 more.
Update 2/9/2015 @ 6:13PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- March 5th – 9th
- Valid for travel until December. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Destination: LAX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Detroit availability, replace ATL with DTW)
- (For Cincinnati availability, replace ATL with CVG)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – IAH (Houston) – LAX (Los Angeles) – IAH
- 4,148 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.