A good fare to visit Bangkok.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until April 24th, 2015 and from July 21st – December 6th, 2015 and from December 26th – January 1st, 2016 for Sunday and Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 5 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – LAX – SAN
- 16,866 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Delta Air Lines”.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.