Enjoy a trip to Bangkok. Depending on dates, fares may be a few dollars more.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 6th – 12th
- Valid for travel in May, 2015 for Monday through Thursday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ord nrt
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advance Routing Code: nrt ord
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- N, K
- MCI – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – ORD – MCI
- 19,090 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by ANA, a member of Star Alliance and a United partner, and under K class. This fare will earn 100% elite qualifying miles with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.