United is attacking American’s fares to Tokyo. Will not last.
Update 2/19/2015 @ 9:40PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- April 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until June 9th for Sunday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=K
- Destination: NRT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- CLT – IAH (Houston) – NRT (Tokyo) – IAD (Washington D.C.) – CLT
- 14,591 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Book on Priceline using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United” on the airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.