United is attacking Delta’s fares to/from Honolulu. Will not last.
Here’s pricing from each city:
- Minneapolis [MSP] – $355
- Detroit [DTW] – $381
- Memphis [MEM] – $365
- Cincinnati [CVG] – $360
- Salt Lake [SLC] – $355
Update 3/6/2015 @ 12:00PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis
- March 11th – 16th
- Valid for travel until December for Sunday through Wednesday departures to Hawaii and Monday through Thursday departures from Hawaii. Availability is limited from June – August and varies by departure city. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=N
- Destination: HNL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=N
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other cities availability, replace MSP with airport code from above in the departure field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MSP – DEN (Denver) – HNL (Honolulu) – DEN – MSP
- 8,074 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
- Book on Priceline using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United” on the airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.