A good fare to visit Hong Kong.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 23rd – May 2nd
- Valid for travel on the outbound until April 30th, 2015 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 4 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sfo pek
- Destination: HKG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- K, S
- SAN – SFO (San Francisco) – PEK (BEijing) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SFO – SAN
- 14,938 miles or 3.7 cents per mile. The segment between Beijing and Hong Kong will be operated by Dragonair and will not earn elite qualifying miles with United. The other segments are under fare class K and will earn 100% elite qualifying miles with United. This fare is 13,733 miles or 4.0 cents per mile.
- Book on Google Flights using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Sample dates have been pre-populated — replace it with your travel dates and this will link you to United.com.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.