A good fare to visit Moscow. Depending on dates and routing, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 31st – April 8th
- Valid for travel until mid-April, 2015 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl + /f bc=v
- Destination: SVO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl + /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – LGA (New York City LaGuardia) // JFK (New York City JFK) – SVO (Moscow) – JFK // LGA – IAH. Please note the airport changes in New York City and plan accordingly.
- 12,120 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Book on Google Flights using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Sample dates have been pre-populated — replace it with your travel dates and this will link you to Delta.com.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.