Enjoy a trip to Thailand. Depending on dates and routing, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 6th – 12th
- Valid for travel until May 20th, 2015. Limited availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- LAS – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – LAX – LAS
- 17,120 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. Flights between Tokyo and Bangkok will be operated by ANA, a member of Star Alliance and a United partner. This fare will earn 100% elite qualifying miles with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
- ITA will pull up fares of $872, but Orbitz may pull a lower fare of $865.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.