A good fare to get to Florida for warmer weather.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 14th – 21st
- Valid for travel from April 14th – May 21st, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Destination: MIA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel to Tampa, replace “MIA” with “TPA” in the destination field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- CLT – EWR (Newark) – MIA (Miami) – EWR – CLT
- Miles Flown: 3,230 or 3.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 3,230 or 3.5 cents per mile
- Book on Expedia using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “UNITED” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.