A good fare to Kuala Lumpur. This is a Delta attack fare and will not last.
ITA will pull up fares of $567, $592 and in the low $600s.When booking this fare, Orbitz will charge a service fee of $7 or so for multi-carrier itineraries such as this. Orbitz was the only engine we were able to price this fare at a price close to what ITA was resulting.
Kuala Lumpur would be a great starting point for AirAsia ASEAN AirPass for $160 – 10 flights in 30 days.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 22nd – November 3rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September, 2015 – December, 2015 and from January, 2016 – February, 2016. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dtw,sea icn
- Destination: KUL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: tpe nrt atl,dtw,jfk,msp,sea
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- V, Q
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- CLT – DTW (Detroit) – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – ATL (Atlanta) – CLT
- Miles Flown: 16,962 miles or 3.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 14,271 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles: 2,248 miles
Unless you a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage when crediting to Alaska with this routing for the Delta operated segments with Delta flight numbers. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Delta Air Lines” in Airline 1, “Korean Air” in Airline 2, and “China Airlines” in Airline 3.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.