US Airways– $287: Atlanta / Detroit / Minneapolis / Salt Lake City – St. Thomas, USVI. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A nice attack fare from US Airways on Delta hubs. Available from Atlanta [ATL], Detroit [DTW], Minneapolis [MSP], and Salt Lake City [SLC]. Enjoy the beach weather.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis
- April 13th – 23rd
- Valid for travel until June 12th, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us+ /f bc=q
- Destination: STT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us+ /f bc=q
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For departures from other cities, enter the corresponding airport code from above into the departure field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MSP (Minneapolis) – CLT (Charlotte) – STT (St. Thomas) – CLT – MSP
- 4,900 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “US Airways”.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.