Enjoy a trip to Taipei.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 9th – 15th
- Valid for travel until October 28th, 2015 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by April 6th, 2015 — TODAY!
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ nrt
- Destination: TPE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nrt ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- N, for all segments within the USA
- K, for all other segments
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- DEN – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – LAX – DEN
Some segments may be operated by Air Japan or ANA, members of Star Alliance and partners with United. Those segments will be under a K fare class. This fare will earn the following mileage with United:
- Miles Flown: 15,302 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 15,302 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles: 2,822 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.