British Airways – $854 – $868: Houston / Orlando – Cape Town, South Africa. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Enjoy a trip to Cape Town. This is a nice price drop from a week ago for Houston. Also available from Orlando for $854.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 26th – June 7th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May 31st, 2015 and from August 11th, 2015 – October 25th, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ba+ /f bc=o
- Destination: CPT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ba+ /f bc=o
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel from Orlando, enter “MCO” into the departure field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – LHR (London) – CPT (Cape Town) – LHR – IAH
- 21,668 miles or 4.0 cents per mile. British Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with American.
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “British Airways” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.