Enjoy a trip to Marrakech.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 24th – October 3rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May 14th, 2015 and from August 23rd – October 31st, 2015 and from December 11th – December 23rd, 2015 and from March 18th, 2016 – Mach 31st, 2016 for Thursday, Friday and Saturday departures from the United States and Friday, Saturday and Sunday departures to the United States. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ib+ /f bc=N
- Destination: RAK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ib+ /f bc=N
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other cities, replace SAN with the airport code listed above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- S, for segments between San Diego and Chicago
- N, for all other segments
- SAN – ORD (Chicago) – MAD (Madrid) – RAK (Marrakech) – MAD – ORD – SAN
Iberia is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 13,138 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 12,218 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 12,218 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Iberia” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.