COPA – $491: Orlando / Las Vegas – Rio de Janeiro / Sao Paulo, Brazil. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Enjoy a trip to Rio de Janeiro [GIG] and Sao Paulo [GRU]. Available from Orlando [MCO] and Las Vegas [LAS].
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Orlando to Rio de Janeiro
- June 15th – 22nd
- Valid for travel until October 31st, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by June 1st, 2015 – -TODAY!
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: pty
- Destination: GIG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: pty
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel from Las Vegas, enter “LAS” into the departure field)
- (For travel to Sao Paulo enter “GRU” into the destination field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCO – PTY (Panama City) – GIG (Rio de Janeiro) – PTY – MCO
Copa is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 9,245 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,245 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles: 4,622 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Copa” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.