A good sale to Bangkok. With the introduction of Emirates service from Orlando, many cities in the Indian Sub-continent and Southeast Asia are not just a single connection from Orlando.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 9th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September – November 20th or January, 2016 – April, 2016 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures from the United States. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dxb
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dxb
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCO – DXB (Dubai) – BKK (Bangkok) – DXB – MCO
Emirates is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning when crediting to Alaska is as follows:
- Flown Miles: 21,568 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Alaska: 10,784 miles
- Redeemable Miles with Alaska: 10,784 miles
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Also select “My dates are flexible” as ITA and Emirates are not syncing 100%.
- ITA will pull up fares of $905 while Emirates will pull up fares of $900.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.