Enjoy a trip to Moscow.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 25th – November 2nd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 24th – December 15th, 2015 and from January 10th, 2016 – March 27th, 2016 for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the USA and for Monday through Thursday departures to the USA. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: kl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: SVO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: kl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel from other cities, enter the corresponding airport code from above into the departure field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- V, for all segments except between Amsterdam and Moscow
- L, for segments between Amsterdam and Moscow
- MCI – ATL (Atlanta) – AMS (Amsterdam) – SVO (Moscow) – AMS – DTW (Detroit) – MCI
KLM is a member of Skyteam Alliance and a Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta is below.
- Miles Flown: 12,294 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 12,294 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Base Redeemable Miles: 3,073 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.