American – $715 – $754: Atlanta / Minneapolis / Salt Lake City – Beijing, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Enjoy a trip to Beijing. Available from:
- Atlanta [ATL]: $715
- Minneapolis [MSP]: $726
- Salt Lake City [SLC]: $754
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- September 5th – 16th
- Valid for travel from August 22nd – December 16th, 2015 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Blackout dates from November 19th – December 1st, 2015. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by June 26th, 2015 — TODAY!
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=o
- Destination: PEK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=o
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel to or from other cities, enter the corresponding airport code listed above into the departure and destination fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – ORD (Chicago) – MIA (Miami) – ORD – ATL
- 14,332 miles or 5.o cents per mile
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
For more of the latest deals for, visit our Fare Deals page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.