Enjoy a trip to St. Petersburg.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 11th – 15th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 29th – December 13th, 2015 and from December 25th – March 25th, 2016 for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the USA and for Monday through Thursday departures to the USA. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by July 2nd, 2015 — TODAY!
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: LED
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- MCO – DTW (Detroit) – AMS (Amsterdam) – LED (St. Petersburg) – AMS – DTW – MCO. There is an inbound overnight layover in Amsterdam.
The outbound segments (MCO – DTW and DTW – AMS) are direct flights. This means they are on the same flight numbers.
- Miles Flown: 11,972 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,647 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Base Redeemable Miles: 2,320 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta Air Lines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.