This deal is back. Here’s a very good fare to Belize. Take advantage as this won’t last long.
Belize City itself is probably not worth visiting. You probably want to visit one of the Caye or Islands. A popular one is Ambergris Caye — you can fly the local carrier Maya Island Air for $37.50 each way between Belize City Int’l and Ambergris Caye. However, if you are a big group, it might be worth it to split a taxi and go to the Belize City Municipal Airport which is only $14.50 each way. Saving you $23 each way per person. This was the price for dates we checked in October — obviously it can vary. But the basic idea is that it is cheaper from the Municipal Airport vs the Int’l Airport for domestic flights.
Update 8/11/2015 @ 1:25PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- October 21st – 29th
- Valid for travel from mid-October, 2015 – early-March, 2016 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 1 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=o
- Destination: BZE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=o
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – MIA (Miami) – BZE (Belize City) – MIA – SAN
- 6,058 miles or 3.7 cents per mile
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “America Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.