Delta is putting the Europe on sale from a few our coverage cities. These fares won’t last so use Priceline’s 24-hour risk free cancellation policy to buy now and plan later. If your schedule doesn’t work out, you can cancel risk free.
Update 8/29/2015 @ 10:37AM Eastern – fare gone
- Dublin, Ireland [DUB] – $529
- Madrid, Spain [MAD] – $606
- Barcelona, Spain [BCN] – $601
- Amsterdam, Netherlands [AMS] – $622
- Brussels, Belgium [BRU] – $628
- Venice, Italy [VCE]: $621
- Milan, Italy [MXP] – $628
- Zurich, Switzerland [ZRH] – $633
- Nice, France [NCE] – $634
- Rome, Italy [FCO] – $638
- Oslo, Norway [OSL] – $643
- Paris, France [CDG] – $652
- Stockholm, Sweden [ARN] – $648
- Lisbon, Portugal [LIS] – $647
- Copenhagen, Denmark [CPH] – $656
- Prague, Czech Republic [PRG] – $620
- Warsaw, Poland [WAW] – $666
- Istanbul, Turkey [IST] – $676
- Manchester, England [MAN] – $665
- Munich, Germany [MUC] – $673
- Geneva, Switzerland [GVA] – $673
- Helsinki, Finland [HEL] – $666
- Budapest, Hungary [BUD] – $681
- Frankfurt, Germany [FRA] – $685
- Athens, Greece [ATH] – $643
- London, England [LHR] – $703
- Berlin, Germany [TXL] – $718
Availability (and prices) varies by departure city and some destination cities might not be available from all our coverage cities listed below:
- Charlotte [CLT]
- Kansas City [MCI]
- Las Vegas [LAS]
- Orlando [MCO]
- San Diego [SAN]
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Las Vegas [LAS] to Madrid [MAD]
- September 3rd – October 2nd
- Valid for travel from mid-September – early-December, 2015 and from January, 2016 – early-May, 2016. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: MAD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel from other depature cities, enter the airport code from above into the departure field)
- (For travel to other destinations, enter the airport code from above into the destination field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- LAS – JFK (New York City) – MAD (Madrid) – JFK – LAS
- Miles Flown: 11,638 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,638 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,485 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta Air Lines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for, visit our Fare Deals page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.